For more information regarding Open calls please see https://www.cspforum.eu/2014/calls
Location : Athens, Greece ( 21st, 22nd may 2014 )
Cyber Security and Privacy Forum 2014 focuses on disseminating the potential innovation market opportunities and impact of EC funded Cybersecurity and Privacy research activities. Working towards increased uptake of technological Cybersecurity and privacy research breakthroughs, actively encouraging innovative enterprise to look to exploit real commercial potential coming from such ongoing cutting edge research outputs, aligning with the H2020 initiative. This is an opportunity for both Industry and funded EU research projects to come together as a community to network, disseminate and highlight potential innovative outputs from current ongoing research activities.
The CSP Forum conference will co-locate with the Annual Privacy Forum 2014.
1. Proposal Submission due: 26th February 2014
2. Acceptance notification : 5th March 2014
- Looking to get an insight into current security and trust EC research activities..
- Want an overview of potential innovative outputs coming from research projects.
- Looking for innovative ideas to stem potential marketable business opportunities.
The CSP Forum Annual conference 2014 is the place to be…….
- Need an opportunity to showcase your project results and potential Impact.
- Looking to create synergies with Industry in this domain, with a view to exploiting your research outputs further
- Consider meeting your project specific workshop commitments, by holding it as part of the CSP Forum conference 2014.
Consider submitting and participating to the CSP Forum 2014 to actively increase your projects dissemination and impact activities……
The CSP Forum (funded via SecCord EU FP7 project), actively coordinates the clustering of the funded EU FP7 trust and security research projects , promoting collaboration, dissemination and networking.