|SecCord clustering activities are run under the CSP Forum Brand, with the main clustering events information etc accessible on the CSP Forum Website.|
SecCord News Items
FP7 T&S Projects Handbook
( SECCORD EDITING on behalf EC)
More details HERE
About SecCord SecCord provides coordination and services for the Trust and Security (T&S) research programme and its projects. There are five inter-related threads to its work plan that correspond to the project objectives.
- Build on the current collaborations between the T&S projects, evolving the clustering activities, development of state-of-the-art ideas and knowledge, extending membership to other projects and groups with T&S needs, outreaching to legal, social and economic projects with a trust and security related interest.
- Conducting a detailed analysis of the work of the projects, demonstrate the dividends, outputs and benefits – resulting from the investment in T&S research, providing evidence of valuable and meaningful results and potential impact.
- Provide greater visibility of T&S research programme through a high-profile annual conference and a T&S research web repository that provides a central focus and exchange for T&S research information and links; the goal is that these become a recognisable brand. Visibility and outreach will be extended by building on an already established community of interests to include relationships with industry and T&S initiatives of member states.
- Leverage the potential and impact of T&S project results by maintaining a catalogue and showcase of results, and by interpreting and matching them against use-cases of current and foreseen market needs covering a wide spectrum of social considerations –legal, economic, and personal.
- To provide context for the impact and visibility of the research programme, provide a strategic outlook of the emerging and developing T&S issues, challenges, requirements, and priorities, with attention given to legal, social, and economic concerns. Set up an expert Advisory focus group that includes external members to advise on key strategic issues and priorities. The Advisory focus group will consist of two sub-groups: academic focus group and industry oriented focus group